Check out our Murdered: Soul Suspect review.
Square Enix and Airtight Games have confirmed the release date for Murdered: Soul Suspect. The action-adventure mystery game will debut on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on June 3.
In Murdered, you play Detective Ronan O’Connor, fresh off being… well, murdered. While it might seem somewhat limiting to play as a corpse, that is just the start. You take control of O’Connor’s spirit and attempt to solve your own homicide using newly acquired spectral powers. Along the way, you’ll also come in contact with demonic creatures that want your soul for their own reasons, none of which are likely to be good.
We saw the game back at E3 2013 and were intrigued by some of the original ideas on display, but there was no sense of when the game would actually debut. In February the publisher confirmed that it would be released in 2014, but that was as detailed as Square Enix was willing to get.
When the game hits on June 3, it will be released on current and next-gen system, with a cheaper price on the PS3, Xbox 360, and on PC. The game will cost $49.99 on those systems, and $59.99 on the PS4 and Xbox One.
Check out the screenshots and trailer below to get a better sense of the game.
- How to buy an Xbox One game as a gift on the Xbox Store
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold
- ‘SoulCalibur VI’ will blaze onto Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2018
- 5 common Xbox One X problems and how to fix them
- Upgrading your system? Here’s how to transfer your data to an Xbox One X