Conan O’Brien’s latest Clueless Gamer segment takes on one of fall 2014’s biggest releases, Activision and Sledgehammer Games’ Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The long-running bit involves Conan, the eponymous clueless gamer, playing big new releases with staff nerd Aaron Bleyaert. Hilarity generally ensues.
“If they can give me a new hand, can’t they give Kevin Spacey eyes that actually have life in them?”
As always, Conan is a sharp-tongued outsider whose acerbic wit punches holes in the silly gaming conventions that we take for granted. The video starts with asking where he can find the “go back home and go to law school” button and ends with him caught in an existentially horrifying Frogger loop of trying and failing to cross a busy street.
Check out the other Clueless Gamer videos over on Team Coco’s website if you need a reminder of how silly your hobby is.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- ‘Sicario 2’ director reportedly close to signing on for Call of Duty movie
- Playing games on the Nintendo Switch is so nice, you’ll buy your games twice
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ is real, and it’s out in October