For more check out our full Daylight review.
The upcoming survival horror game Daylight is going to miss its scheduled April 8 release date, but not by much. The game will now be coming to PC and PlayStation 4 on April 29, in order to “make it scarier,” according to Atlus.
Atlus also had some good news to share regarding the pricing. The downloadable game will be available for $9.99 for PS Plus subscribers, or $11.99 for non-subscribers. PC gamers can pre-order Daylight for $9.99 right now, then on April 29 the price will jump to $14.99.
In order to help fill the void left by this delay, Atlus released a new trailer and a handful of screenshots. Yeah, it’s not quite the same, but it’s better than nothing. For a closer look at the game, check out our recent preview.
- How to play the Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta and practice your fatalities
- Everything we know about Mortal Kombat 11
- Ikea isn’t throwing shade with the delayed release of its smart blinds
- 2019 LG OLED TVs with AirPlay 2, HomeKit support coming in April
- What’s new on Netflix and what movies and shows are leaving in April 2019