For more check out our full Daylight review.
The upcoming survival horror game Daylight is going to miss its scheduled April 8 release date, but not by much. The game will now be coming to PC and PlayStation 4 on April 29, in order to “make it scarier,” according to Atlus.
Atlus also had some good news to share regarding the pricing. The downloadable game will be available for $9.99 for PS Plus subscribers, or $11.99 for non-subscribers. PC gamers can pre-order Daylight for $9.99 right now, then on April 29 the price will jump to $14.99.
In order to help fill the void left by this delay, Atlus released a new trailer and a handful of screenshots. Yeah, it’s not quite the same, but it’s better than nothing. For a closer look at the game, check out our recent preview.
- Avengers 4 teaser trailer has finally arrived: Prepare for ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- A fix is coming for Windows 10 bug that messes with the way you open files
- Atlus debuts teaser for ‘Persona 5 R’ for PlayStation 4, promises more in March
- Say goodbye to Cortana: An Alexa app is available on all Windows 10 PCs
- Always wanted a personal robot? Misty II to ship in April for $2,400