Does anyone ever stop to think about the zombies when they make games like Dead Island? Maybe they have feelings too. Sure they are mostly out to eat your brains, but what right do we have to say that eating brains is wrong? Would you stop a lion from eating an antelope because it is wrong? Publisher Deep Silver and developer Techland should be ashamed of their anti-zombie stance. Zombies are people too! Granted, they are undead people that make a satisfying squish when you hit them with crowbars and stuff, but they are still people and deserve our respect.
Feel free to be outraged at the blatant zombie discrimination in Q3 of this year when Dead Island is released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, and in the meantime check out our first-look of the game.
- Survive the apocalypse (or just a week off the grid) with these zombie-proof rides
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- ‘Metal Gear Survive’ beginner’s guide
- ‘Metal Gear Survive’ is now available, and early impressions are mixed
- A few more days gone: PlayStation 4 exclusive ‘Days Gone’ delayed to 2019