In the sequel to the 2008 hit Dead Space, the aptly named Dead Space 2 will continue the story of poor Isaac Clarke, as he continues to be the tastiest looking morsel on the Necromorph buffet. But a new multiplayer mode will ensure that you and your friends can go survival horroring together, thanks to the new online multiplayer.
EA has released a trailer showing off the multiplayer aspect of the game. The online game types will allow you to play against your best friends… and then murder them horribly as either a bloodthirsty necromorph, or an Isaac-ish engineer. Most of the mission types are still under wraps, but from what we have seen, the games will generally be cooperative based, in the sense that your team must work together to either survive and defeat the necromorphs, or team up on the puny humans.
Dead Space 2 will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on January 25, 2011.
Warning: This trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ review
- These are all the best trailers and new games revealed at The Game Awards 2018
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’: Everything you need to know
- Epic Games has stopped development on the new ‘Unreal Tournament’
- Blizzard goes mobile-only for massively multiplayer ‘Diablo Immortal’