In response to a reported bug that causes Assassin’s Creed Unity to crash at the main menu when pressing “Continue,” Ubisoft has issued a workaround: delete your friends. This glitch is one of many to have plagued the game since its launch. Ubi is working hard to correct the issue, but advises even people who have not experienced the problem to do the following as a preventative measure:
- Do not add any IN-GAME RECENT PLAYER as a GAME CONTACT
- If you already have GAME CONTACTS, perform the following to remove them:
My Brotherhood > My Contacts > Game Contacts (using RB/R1) > Focus on a Contact (LS) > More Actions (Y/Triangle) > Remove from contacts.
If you continue to experience this problem or others, file your issues at Ubisoft’s support page.
- The best PS5 games for 2022
- The next Assassin’s Creed game reportedly delayed to spring 2023
- Assassin’s Creed Infinity: release date, gameplay, and more
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD returns to Steam and will remain playable
- Ubisoft says current owners will still be able to access Assassin’s Creed Liberation