In response to a reported bug that causes Assassin’s Creed Unity to crash at the main menu when pressing “Continue,” Ubisoft has issued a workaround: delete your friends. This glitch is one of many to have plagued the game since its launch. Ubi is working hard to correct the issue, but advises even people who have not experienced the problem to do the following as a preventative measure:
- Do not add any IN-GAME RECENT PLAYER as a GAME CONTACT
- If you already have GAME CONTACTS, perform the following to remove them:
My Brotherhood > My Contacts > Game Contacts (using RB/R1) > Focus on a Contact (LS) > More Actions (Y/Triangle) > Remove from contacts.
If you continue to experience this problem or others, file your issues at Ubisoft’s support page.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- Ubisoft’s ‘Sam’ A.I. wants to help you play video games
- Here are the 16 most annoying LG G5 problems — and how to fix them
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode