In response to a reported bug that causes Assassin’s Creed Unity to crash at the main menu when pressing “Continue,” Ubisoft has issued a workaround: delete your friends. This glitch is one of many to have plagued the game since its launch. Ubi is working hard to correct the issue, but advises even people who have not experienced the problem to do the following as a preventative measure:
- Do not add any IN-GAME RECENT PLAYER as a GAME CONTACT
- If you already have GAME CONTACTS, perform the following to remove them:
My Brotherhood > My Contacts > Game Contacts (using RB/R1) > Focus on a Contact (LS) > More Actions (Y/Triangle) > Remove from contacts.
If you continue to experience this problem or others, file your issues at Ubisoft’s support page.
- The 82 best movies on Hulu right now
- The most common Wi-Fi problems and how to fix them
- Ubisoft’s awesomely weird E3 kickoff was the best part of its show
- Everything we saw at Ubisoft Forward: Avatar, Mario + Rabbids, and more
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris DLC will launch this summer