Electronic Arts today said they’d begun shipping Arena Football to stores nationwide. The game is priced at $29.99 for both the PlayStation 2 and Xbox video game systems and is rated E10+ by the ESRB.
Arena Footall, EA said, allows gamers to experience the indoor gridiron from the comfort of their sofas. Features of this game include a â€œBe the Receiverâ€ mode which allows players to take control a receiver from the snap and create routes on the fly, an in-game information system which reports such things as passing tendencies and player health and fatigue levels and a franchise mode for building up a team from the start of the season through to the ArenaBowl championship.
“The AFL was an amazing league to work with and we strived to create a game that accurately depicts their unique brand of football,” said Mike Taramykin, Senior Producer, EA Tiburon, in a statement. “Arena Football has features that will appeal to both AFL fans and sports fans alike.”
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- Digital Trends looks back on its favorite games of 2017
- ‘Mario Tennis Aces’ and tons of Switch ports revealed in sudden Nintendo Direct
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- High-end gaming comes to CES with MSI’s curved gaming monitors