Bethesda is pretty much daring you to look at the screenshots for the upcoming Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and say they don’t look good. How much more convincing do you need that this game is going to be among the best looking titles out? Maybe the game can scan your face and realistically create a character that is you in the game? Would that be enough?!
Anyway, the game is shaping up to look fairly awesome, thanks to the new Creation Engine that Bethesda is going to debut. Obviously, the graphics are only one small part of any title. The gameplay could always be terrible, but since it is the next generation of an engine that won dozens of awards with previous Elder Scrolls titles as well as the Fallout games, color us cautiously optimistic.
Check out the screenshots, and look for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 11.
- ‘Doom’ Nintendo Switch update finally adds motion controls
- 12 great old games coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2018
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?
- Start your 57th character when ‘Skyrim VR’ hits Rift and Vive this April
- Here’s every game you’ll want to play in 4K HDR on the PS4 Pro