The open beta for Turtle Rock Studios Evolve will be coming exclusively to Xbox One in January 2015, as the studio confirmed during an appearance at Microsoft’s Gamescom 2014 press briefing. The beta had previously been set for fall 2014, but the game’s recent delay to 2015 prompted a change in plans for the beta.
Evolve is a cooperative/competitive hunting game in which four human, player-controller hunters take on one player-controlled monster in a range of alien environments that teem with AI-driven extra-terrestrial life. It’s an evolution of the ideas that Turtle Rock introduced in it’s co-op-focused Left 4 Dead, and what we’ve seen so far seems like a lot of fun.
Evolve comes to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One worldwide on February 10, 2015.
- Everything you need to know about Red Dead Online
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass
- Here are the best video game releases for August 2020
- The best games like Pokémon
- Here are all the games that support Nvidia’s RTX ray tracing