F.E.A.R. 3 is hoping to stand out with its online multiplayer game types. Rather than the traditional game modes like team deathmatch and the like, F.E.A.R. 3 is trying out a few new ideas. The latest of these is “Soul Survivor.”
In “Soul Survivor,” four people are put together, but one of them is a specter. Your goal as a F.E.A.R. team member is to survive, while the goal of a specter is to infect the F.E.A.R. team.
“Soul Survivor” is joined by three other online multiplayer modes: “Soul King,” where you collect souls from dead enemies and try to kill the leader, “Contractions,” a four player co-op mode which has you face waves of increasingly difficult enemies while the fog thickens and viability drops, and “F*#@ing Run,” a cooperative game where you fight enemies while running from Alma’s “Wall of death.”
Check out “Soul Survivor” and all the other game modes when F.E.A.R. 3 is due out for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 on June 21.
[Warning: The following trailer may not be suitable for all ages]
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ will make Blackout mode free to play this week
- Tesla’s Dog Mode lets good Samaritans know that Fido’s A-OK
- Everything you need to know about ‘Red Dead Online’
- ‘Red Dead Online’ is only an appetizer right now, but there’s a feast to come
- Will ‘Red Dead Online’ release this week or will it be delayed?