Sometimes when a new trailer is released for an upcoming game, you need to use your own judgment on whether or not that trailer will be appropriate for all ages. It can go either way, and occasionally what may be violent and gruesome to some, might be harmless to others. This is not one of those cases.
The following trailer is the official launch trailer for F.E.A.R. 3, which after a handful of delays will finally reach our hot little hands next Tuesday.
The game continues the story of Alma, the creepy psychic girl-turned-woman who had two children, one of which ended up killing the other after he had turned cannibal and developed a penchance for murdering people. But despite a minor case of death, the brothers are now working together, one as a well-armed soldier and the other as a ghost.
The game features a deep campaign as well as a co-op mode, where one player operates like a standard FPS character, while the other has psychic powers and the ability to possess enemies. There is also an online multiplayer that features four original game modes that you have to experience to appreciate.
F.E.A.R. 3 hits stores on June 21 for OnLive, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
[Warning: The following trailer may not be suitable for all ages]
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- 20 Netflix tips and tricks to make your streaming experience even better
- What can’t it do? The top Echo tips and tricks to use around the house
- King’s Cup, anyone? The best games to play with Alexa