The newly-released Fallout 4 has players everywhere struggling to survive in the post-apocalyptic ruins of Boston. With raiders, ghouls and plenty of other creatures around every corner, you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared for any and everything by keeping your Pip-Boy handy. This wrist-mounted in-game hub for managing inventory, quests, maps and more just got that much handier thanks to Fallout Pip-Boy a companion app that brings it straight to your favorite mobile device.
In this video avid gamer Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the Pip-Boy app (Android | iOS) to share what’s new in the app, how to set it up with your console and more. After using the app for quite some time Smith shares his thoughts and more. Find out if this app is worth your precious playing time after watching this quick and informative video.
- 14 tips for keeping your vault-dwellers alive in ‘Fallout Shelter’
- 5 La-Z-Boy Recliners That Would Look Great in Your Man Cave
- 100 awesome Android apps that will transform your tired tablet
- Carry all your fitness gear in one of the best gym bags for men
- Personalize your email by adding a signature to your Gmail account