Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games are combining with the Lego Group for the new and long-rumored Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, which combines the first four of the incredibly popular novels, and will be released next year. Although no announcement of made of which platforms the game would be for, expect it for all of them.
Gamers can be Lego versions of all the main characters from the books during their first four years at Hogwarts, with all types of school activities, as well as visiting other locations from the books.
TT Games managing director Tom Stone said:
"With Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 we are creating an open, wide-ranging experience within Hogwarts that is full of fun and Lego magic. Harry Potter is one of the most beloved and well-respected characters, and we look forward to bringing gamers a new way of interacting in the universe with the Lego games’ great humor and exploration."
- ‘Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery’ features films’ actors, launches April 25
- Where’s Waldo? He’s hiding out in Google Maps for the next few days
- It’s Dumbledore, Depp, and dark magic in ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel trailer
- ‘The Walking Dead: Our World’ AR game unleashes zombies in your neighborhood
- Lego plants are going green with some help from actual plants