Destiny‘s writing has been endlessly derided over its two-year lifespan, but that mockery ignores one crucial aspect: the game’s brilliant gun names. Destiny‘s upper-tier “exotic” weapons not withstanding, the game’s weaponry has — without fail — been exquisitely monikered. The new guns in this week’s release, Rise of Iron, are no exception.
Related: Everything you need to know about Destiny‘s latest expansion, Rise of Iron
Many players who log in to Rise of Iron for the first time this week will want to check out these new guns, most of which are available through the game’s many vendors, before they do anything else. Thankfully, they won’t be disappointed. From “Disassembly Required” to the “B-29 Party Favor,” check the gallery above to see the hilarious new guns to be had in Desinty‘s recently-released expansion.
- X-Men spinoff film 'Gambit, set to star Channing Tatum,' might have new director
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- ‘Destiny 2’ Legendary Shards guide: What they are and how to get them
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has finally arrived — here’s everything you need to know
- Dominate multiplayer with our ‘Destiny 2’ Crucible guide