Love it or hate it, this Tuesday marks the release of what will almost certainly be the biggest game of the year (in terms of sales), Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. It’s a billion dollar franchise, and while this year’s version doesn’t seem to have quite the heat that the last few offerings did, there is no reason to think it won’t reach that same seven figure milestone. But with great popularity comes a great backlash.
Will this be the year when Call of Duty fails to surpass its predecessor, or is this the year that reignites the passion that has made it a generation-defining game? We’ll know soon enough.
For now though, we’ve rounded up all the Black Ops II news in order to get you properly situated for this year’s outing. Click on the banner below, and if you are a fan of the series, go ahead and take Tuesday off of work. Be sure to check back with us for our full review as well.
- PlayStation 4 celebrates fifth anniversary with ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ bundle
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ adds Black Market system to dress up your soldier
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ will make Blackout mode free to play this week
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ patch brings back fan-favorite Gun Game mode
- Best Cyber Monday Deals at Gamestop