“It’s been a long time coming, but we are proud to finally deliver Episodes From Liberty City for the PC and PlayStation 3,” said Rockstar co-founder Sam Houser. “We appreciate the patience of our PlayStation 3 and PC fans worldwide, and we look forward to putting the games in your hands this March.”
Rockstar says users can either download the episodes individually or buy them on retail release Episodes From Liberty City. Sony says that each PS3 episode will cost the same as the 360 versions, meaning $19.99, but the company did not mention pricing for the PC in its official statement.
- Topple a cult, escape prison, or become a pirate in the best new games of March
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million