Feeling a little criminal? Lucky for you Rockstar Games just upped your chances for getting into trouble, especially if you’re sporting a PS3. Rockstar Games announced today two downloadable episodes for Grand Theft Auto IV – The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony— will have their world-wide debut on the PlayStation 3 and the PC this March 30. This is the first time either of the DLCs are available for anything other than the Xbox 360—see you later Microsoft exclusivity.
“It’s been a long time coming, but we are proud to finally deliver Episodes From Liberty City for the PC and PlayStation 3,” said Rockstar co-founder Sam Houser. “We appreciate the patience of our PlayStation 3 and PC fans worldwide, and we look forward to putting the games in your hands this March.”
Rockstar says users can either download the episodes individually or buy them on retail release Episodes From Liberty City. Sony says that each PS3 episode will cost the same as the 360 versions, meaning $19.99, but the company did not mention pricing for the PC in its official statement.
- How to connect a PlayStation 3 controller to your PC
- Take-Two says ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ will definitely not be delayed again
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- ‘Bloodborne’ and ‘Ratchet & Clank’ lead March’s PlayStation Plus lineup