The creators of the Halo franchise are gearing up for their upcoming release of Halo 4, with the live action web series Forward Unto Dawn, the first teaser of which recently debuted on Machinima and via Halo Waypoint. While this is surely exciting news for fans of the series, you’re likely to be disappointed by the lack of action in the trailer–but I guess that’s why they call it a teaser. Rather than showing us a jaw-dropping, slow-motion alien gun battle on a foreign planet, all we get in this trailer is a few flashes of empty bullet casings on the floor, some eerie military chanting, and a lackluster climax where Master Chief just turns around. Be sure to check back in the next few days though, as the full official trailer for the series is expected to be released at Comic Con in San Diego on July 12th. The five-part series will debut in October on Machinima’s YouTube channel.
- Will Robinson is in danger again in Netflix’s ‘Lost in Space’ trailer
- Ryo Hazuki returns as ‘Shenmue I & II’ launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018
- Lara Croft leaps for her life in the first ‘Tomb Raider’ clips
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’