The creators of the Halo franchise are gearing up for their upcoming release of Halo 4, with the live action web series Forward Unto Dawn, the first teaser of which recently debuted on Machinima and via Halo Waypoint. While this is surely exciting news for fans of the series, you’re likely to be disappointed by the lack of action in the trailer–but I guess that’s why they call it a teaser. Rather than showing us a jaw-dropping, slow-motion alien gun battle on a foreign planet, all we get in this trailer is a few flashes of empty bullet casings on the floor, some eerie military chanting, and a lackluster climax where Master Chief just turns around. Be sure to check back in the next few days though, as the full official trailer for the series is expected to be released at Comic Con in San Diego on July 12th. The five-part series will debut in October on Machinima’s YouTube channel.
- Olympus teaser shares glimpse of OM-D camera that’s good for more than sports
- ‘The Walking Dead: The Final Season’ returns with Episode 3 next month
- Netflix already has a ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ season 2 premiere date
- Atlus debuts teaser for ‘Persona 5 R’ for PlayStation 4, promises more in March
- The ‘John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum’ trailer has finally arrived