Hitman Go has received a new mission box inspired by the “St. Petersburg Stakeout” from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Square Enix announced on the Hitman blog.
Based on the success of the previous mission box inspired by the fan-favorite “Curtains Down” from Hitman: Blood Money, the developers wanted to try another set of levels taking on a classic mission from the series. The eight new levels set in snowy Varosnij Square bring the grand total of board game-like puzzles in Hitman G0 to 91. You can unlock the levels either by completing 140 mission objectives from previous levels or by buying the mission box outright for $1.
Related: Hitman Go review
The update also adds cloud saving so you can maintain your progress between multiple devices. The update is now available in the iOS App Store and Google Play for Android devices. The game is on sale until October 29, 2014 to mark the occasion, costing only $2 until then. The post also mentions that Hitman: Sniper, the mobile followup to Go that was announced at E3, will be launching soon.
- Everything we know about Hitman 3: Release date, locations, and VR support
- Every confirmed and rumored Xbox Series X game so far
- The best gaming Easter eggs of all time
- Hitman 3 coming to Epic Games Store as a timed PC exclusive
- Every confirmed and rumored PS5 game so far