The world of Hunted: The Demon’s Forge is a fantasy-based world with beautiful environments, an impressive scope, and lots of unusual and exciting things to kill. You probably won’t find that on the box art, but the developers at inXile Entertainment have spent a lot of time focusing on the enemies that you will come across in the world of Hunted, and in the video below they discuss a few of them including their origins.
Set in a world of magic and warfare, Hunted follows two mercenaries drawn into a battle against the forces of evil following a prophetic vision. The two use a variety of physical attacks and magic against creatures that have been twisted and warped. Some will be the typical cannon-fodder that you expect. They are the foot soldiers that although grotesquely mutated, are still within the realm of what you might expect. But then it gets weird. The assassin that removes its head and leaves it on a staff to spit fire at you in a particularly imaginitve example.
Check out the video below, and look for Hunted: The Demon’s Forge on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 31.
- Don’t get psyched just yet — Double Fine delays ‘Psychonauts 2’ past 2018
- Outkast set a high bar for hip-hop. Duo Rae Sremmurd wants to clear it
- Get with the Christmas spirit with computer carols from Alan Turing
- HMD announces an all new Nokia 6 for 2018 at Mobile World Congress
- Lara Croft leaps for her life in the first ‘Tomb Raider’ clips