You have to admire the bravado of id. This week will see the release of more video game trailers than any other time of year. But while most developers are pushing trailers filled with style and cinematics, the eight minute clip for RAGE is pure gameplay. Like they are so confident in their game that they aren’t even bothering with fancy presentation, they just took eight minutes of the game and through it online.
Last summer at the 2010 E3, RAGE stole the show. There was only a brief demo of the gameplay to see, but that was enough to convince all those that saw it, that RAGE was a title worth keeping an eye on. Sometimes history repeats itself, and judging by the clip below that id just released in time for E3, RAGE is set to once again steal the show.
RAGE is due out for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 13.
[Warning: The following trailer may not be suitable for all ages]
- Blizzard goes mobile-only for massively multiplayer ‘Diablo Immortal’
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ video gives a master class in Wild West robberies
- ‘Venom’ movie: Everything you need to know
- Spider-Man’s accessibility options, from the people who benefit from them
- Blizzard is taking a bruising over its ‘Diablo Immortal’ announcement