If you have already managed to burn your way through the 20 odd hours of L.A. Noire and are left with an empty place in your life, fear not. Rockstar has announced plans to release all the downloadable content that was offered as a pre-order bonus, as well as a few new additions to go with it.
From now until June 14, you can purchase the Rockstar Pass for $10/800 MS points, which is less than half of what the seven pieces of DLC would cost individually. Once you have the pass you can then download all the current and upcoming DLC for L.A. Noire. Rockstar is also promising a special gift for those that purchase the Rockstar Pass before the 14th, after which the cost will increase, although the new price has not bee announced.
With the pass, you can immediately download two additional cases, two new outfits, and one challenge along with a free outfit & weapon. Then on June 21, you will be able to download a new arson case, “Nicholson Electroplating”, followed by a vice case called “Reefer Madness,” available on July 12.
Check out the clip below which details the four cases, two outfits and challenge that you can and will be able to play. L.A. Noire is available (click here for our review) on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Grab a comfy saddle — ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ campaign clocks in at 60 hours
- Best Buy is offering the Google Pixelbook for just $699 on Black Friday
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: Everything you need to know
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Is the costly upgrade worth the money?
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd generation) review