The newest downloadable content for L.A. Noire, a vice case, is on the way and we have the new trailer below to prove it. The DLC titled “Reefer Madness,” will be released on July 12 on both Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network for 320 MS points or $3.99 respectively. Those that purchased the Rockstar Pass for $10 will receive the case as part of that fee.
The “Reefer Madness” case pits Vice Detective Cole Phelps against drug smugglers pushing the vile weed known as marijuana onto the streets of L.A. In order to stop people smoking it and possibly committing suicide or committing rape as the 1936 film of the same name suggests will happen, Phelps and his partner must crack one of the city’s largest narcotics rings.
The “Reefer Madness” DLC is the second additional case for the game, and it joins the arson-based investigation currently available under the name “Nicholson Electroplating,” as well as two other cases that were originally pre-order bonuses, but can both be purchased as well.
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- Topple giant ogres to save humanity in ‘Extinction,’ launching April 10
- When a movie isn’t enough, the best shows on Netflix will keep you busy for days
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend