While we all know Los Angeles to be among the most civilized, crime-free and cleanest cities in the world, but it wasn’t always the culturally rich town that it is today. Rockstar hopes to recreate those forgotten days when violence and corruption were common in Los Angles, in the upcoming detective-based open world game, L.A. Noire.
With just a week to go before the release of L.A. Noire, most gamers have probably heard plenty about the game already. It was the first video game ever accepted at Tribecca, it has a script of over 2,000+ pages, solving the crimes is incredibly in-depth and intricate, and more. If not, or if you are just so excited for it that you need a taste, Rockstar and Team Bondi have released the final launch trailer for the game.
Check out the trailer below, and look for L.A. Noire in stores on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 17.
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- Get ready, gamers — E3 2018 tickets go on sale to the public February 12
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ suffers another delay, launches October 26
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018