You WILL NOT FORGET ABOUT THE UPCOMING MORTAL KOMBAT GAME! So sayeth Warner Bros. and developer NetherRealm Studios who have begun to gear up the PR machine in order to highlight the upcoming Mortal Kombat reboot.
It is actually a good sign that the companies are releasing more and more gameplay footage. The game was shown off back in June at E3, and the game looked impressive then, and when it comes to fighting games, you already sort of know what to expect. So as the April release date nears and more trailers are released, having more chances to see the game in action is a good sign that the game makers are proud of their product. At least we hope so, because so far the game looks kinda awesome.
Check out the trailer below as Liu Kang pummels some opponents, and look for Mortal Kombat on PS3 and Xbox 360 on April 19.
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Lost in Space,’ ‘Andre the Giant,’ more
- What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in April 2018
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- Get your zSilver ready: Razer now has it’s own online game store
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far