Lords of the Fallen is confirmed for release in North America on October 28 and in Europe on October 31 for PC (Windows), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, according to the official Facebook page. The game is an action-RPG in the style of Dark Souls, developed by CI Games and Deck13 Interactive, and published by Bandai Namco Games.
Set “in an unforgiving world where no sin is ever forgotten,” gamers take on the role of Harkyn, a convicted criminal given a shot a redemption when the army of a long-ago defeated god attacks the human realm.
In order to stop the war against the demon realm, Harkyn faces off against ever-escalating supernatural and human opponents using a plethora of fighting techniques and skills across three classes: Warrior, Rogue and Cleric. Much like Dark Souls, any encounter could be deadly for the player, where learning from your mistakes is par for the course. As the tagline from the website says “Every Victory is Born From Defeat.”
- Prepare to die all over again in ‘Dark Souls: Remastered’
- Prepare your power strips: ‘The Surge 2’ is coming to consoles and PC in 2019
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- Here is our list of the best movies on Netflix right now