Today in Germany at GamesCon, EA held a press conference to discuss its upcoming titles. Most of the news was interesting, but not surprising. Until they got to Mass Effect 2.
Gamepsot is reporting that the sci-fi RPG will make its Sony debut this January of 2011. No plans were discussed regarding the original game; only Mass Effect 2 has been announced. Since its debut on January 26, 2010, Mass Effect 2 has gone on to sell nearly 2 million copies and become a commercial and critical hit. The story has been adapted into comics, and a long-gestating movie is still in development.
Once considered a staple of the exclusive Xbox 360 titles, the Xbox’s loss is PlayStation fans gain.
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- ‘Jade Empire,’ ‘The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind’ are playable on Xbox One
- ‘Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite’ is now part of the Xbox Play Anywhere program
- Microsoft’s revival of ‘Inside Xbox’ news show kicks off on March 10
- EA’s Origin Access adds other publishers’ games, including ‘Batman: Arkham City’