The newest DLC for BioWare’s Mass Effect 2 will bring back Liara T’Soni to wrap up the “shadow broker” plotline that was left unresolved at the end of the campaign. BioWare revealed that the DLC will also recognize whether or not you hooked up with Liara in the original game, and build the relationship from there.
“Liara T’Soni is tracking down the mysterious Shadow Broker, and no one is safe. She’ll do anything to recover the man the Broker kidnapped… and the Shadow Broker’s agents will do anything to stop her. Team up with Liara and chase clues from the luxurious heights of Illium to the Shadow Broker’s own secret lair. Adds the Shadow Broker intel center, new research, and five new achievements – and the chance to continue a relationship with Liara.”
The DLC will be released on PC and the Xbox 360 on September 7 for 800 MS points, or $10. It was recently announced that Mass Effect 2 will be released on the PS3 in January, but no word on whether or not BioWare will release an edition with the add-ons or not.
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 11 romantic video games
- ‘Anthem,’ BioWare’s ambitious answer to ‘Destiny,’ reportedly pushed to 2019
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ Remake review
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today