The latest look at BioWare’s Dragon Age: Inquisition shows off some of the companions you can acquire to support your inquisition.
The Iron Bull is a Qunari mercenary, leader of the Bull’s Chargers, and a brutal hunk of raw power that can provide some muscle for your party. According to the Dragon Age Wiki he is also “a pansexual romance option for the Inquisitor,” if you want to see if the carpet matches the horns. Sera is a hotheaded elven archer who provides tactical support from a distance. She is also, interestingly, the first strictly lesbian romantic option in a Dragon Age game. Dorian is a powerful spellcaster from the magocratic Tevinter Imperium, a once great empire that has fallen from grace.
These are just three of the nine possible companions you can sign on to your inquisition over the course of the game. As BioWare has become famous for, the companions will effect the game both in and out of combat as their stories intersect with your own.
Dragon Age: Inquisition arrives soon for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles on November 18, 2014.
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 11 romantic video games
- ‘Anthem’ news roundup: Everything we know about Bioware’s next game
- ‘Anthem,’ BioWare’s ambitious answer to ‘Destiny,’ reportedly pushed to 2019
- EA delays ‘Anthem’ to 2019, cites scheduling conflict with next Battlefield game