Today at Comic-Con, Microsoft debuted its limited edition Star Wars themed Xbox 360. The console pays homage to R2-D2 while the controller is a tribute to C-3PO. And there’s more to the set that meets the eye: The astromech droid’s signature sounds will be woven into the console functions. You can take a listen at the previous link.
The unveiling comes hot on the heels of the Kinect Star Wars game, which uses the motion-based gaming technology to give players an immersive Star Wars experience. Developers also said a pod-racing feature will be included in the Kinect game. It’s the closest you’re ever going to get to wielding a light saber or piloting a pod racer.
The limited edition console will go on sale this holiday season for $449.99 and will come packaged with a white Kinect, the Kinect Star Wars, Kinect Adventures, and a 360 wired headset. It runs a 320 GB hard drive as well “exclusive downloadable content,” which Microsoft did not detail.
For more pictures check out our photo gallery on the Star Wars Bundle.
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?
- Here are the best PlayStation 4 deals and bundles for May 2018
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for May 2018