Game Room was first announced by Microsoft during January at CES. Today, it officially hit Xbox Live Arcade, but it has encountered some freezing issues. The free client can be downloaded without issues, but when users attempt to load any games Game Room, freezes up. Microsoft is working on a fix and has stated that the client can still be downloaded while a fix is put in place.
When working, Game Room allows gamers to download a large variety of classic arcade and console games in their original forms. It is available for the Xbox 360 and Windows-based PCs and currently offers up 30 classic games for purchase with more certainly on the way.
Game Room Screenshots
Microsoft’s Official Game Room Trailer
- 5 common Xbox One X problems and how to fix them
- Bandai Namco Games Come To My Arcade Mini Cabinets
- Get ‘Crazy Taxi’ and assassinate in 2D with February’s Xbox Games With Gold
- Common iOS 11 problems and advice on how to handle them
- 65 inches. 4K. 120Hz. Nvidia’s BFGD is all the monitor you will ever need