Kenshi, the blind swordsman first introduced in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance returns to the Mortal Kombat-verse as the second downloadable character for the rebooted Mortal Kombat which hit shelves back in April.
Following the recent release of the DLC character Skarlet, NetherRealm Studios shows no signs of letting up on the downloadable content for the newest title in the franchise. More characters are promised over the summer, as well as new character skins.
The character of Kenshi is available today for 400 MS Points, or $4.99 for the PS3. Also available will be two free downloadable skins, the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Noob Saibot and Smoke.
(Warning: The following trailer may not be suitable for all ages)
- Cult classic ‘Night Trap’ is coming to Nintendo Switch this summer
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- Republican politicians blame ‘Call of Duty’ and ‘John Wick’ for gun violence
- Get your zSilver ready: Razer now has it’s own online game store
- The 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now