With over 35 million copies of Mortal Kombat X sold worldwide since it’s April release, the return of the classic fighter franchise has proven to be quite the success. The recently added content to their DLC the “Kombat Pack” has only added to the games momentum. Costume skins, bonus fatalities and new characters are added for the pack’s thirty dollar price-point. MKX’s latest character to join the brawl is Tremor a gigantic rock able to form and shift with every blow.
In this episode of Game Guide resident gamer Joshua Smith picks up the controller to bring a look at the new character while also sharing his top three tips for playing with him. Find out the details and things you should pay attention to when playing as or against Tremor. Use these tips to get ahead of the competition in this quick and informative video.
- Hi-Rez president compares new ‘Overwatch’ hero to a ‘Paladins’ protagonist
- New ‘Overwatch’ heroine, engineer Brigitte Lindholm, is now live
- 10 new characters we want to see in ‘Super Smash Bros. for Switch’
- ‘Destiny 2’ Legendary Shards guide: What they are and how to get them
- The PC version of ‘Final Fantasy XV’ lets you play as Half-Life’s Gordon Freeman