Check out our Murdered: Soul Suspect review.
Square Enix is set to bring Airtight Games’ “supernatural detective thriller” Murdered: Soul Suspect to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles in June 2014, the publisher confirms. The game was first announced for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in mid-2013, but this week marks the first time a release was confirmed for either of the two newer machines.
Murdered puts players in the role of Ronan O’Connor, a Salem detective who finds himself trapped in the limbo world of Dusk after he is slain by an unidentified killer. It’s your job as the player to help Ronan reach the afterlife by uncovering who murdered him and meting out some ghostly justice.
We haven’t seen a whole lot of the game since E3 (where we liked what we saw), but you can get a peek at what it looks like in the trailer below.
- Prepare to die all over again in ‘Dark Souls: Remastered’
- Prowl the Ancient Forest in this weekend’s ‘Monster Hunter World’ beta for PS4
- ‘SoulCalibur VI’ will blaze onto Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2018
- Return to Aperture Science and anger GLaDOS in ‘Bridge Constructor Portal’
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?