Since the release of NBA 2K16, basketball fans everywhere have customized their experience by creating their own players and teams. This is by far the most popular basketball gaming franchise. Although, while many are aware of the games features on consoles, many do not know about the companion app MyNBA2K16 that has plenty to serve to fans as well. Keep on eye on your favorite 2K modes and earn VC while on the go on this convenient app.
In this video avid gamer and 2K fan Joshua Smith brings an inside look at MyNBA2K16 and shows why it’s one of the apps a true 2K fan should be on daily. See all that the app has to offer, how to use it and more in this quick and informative game guide.
- App Store guidelines require developers to disclose loot box reward chances
- NBA star Paul George teams up with PlayStation for his new Nike signature shoe
- Major League Soccer and ‘FIFA 18’ team up to create an esports league
- Successor to gloriously bad game ‘Shaq Fu’ launches this spring
- Verizon will help you watch the NFL … even if you’re not a Verizon customer