In anticipation of the November release of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Sony has announced that Uncharted 3 will receive Total Game Integration. Starting today, PS3 owners can head to the PSN and play the game Uncharted 3: Fortune Hunters. The game is a third-person action game, built around a partial recreation of the Yemen level from Drake’s Deception.
Over the next three weeks, gamers will be able to play a survival mode, as waves of enemies will continue to attack. As you fight to survive, you will also try to complete 10 challenges. Each challenge unlocks a PlayStation Home reward, including things like collectible weapons. Gamers that complete all 10 challenges will receive the Kickback Endurance Booster, for use in the Drake’s Deception multiplayer.
Sony also announced that people that preorder Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will receive a Nathan Drake costume with a unique shooting animation for your avatar.
Check out the trailer for Uncharted 3: Fortune Hunter, and look for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception on the PlayStaiton 3 on November 1.
- The best PS3 games of all time
- The best PlayStation 4 exclusives you can get right now
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 12 romantic video games
- Bayonetta 3 still in the works, set to launch on Nintendo Switch this year
- ‘Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth’ for Nintendo 3DS arrives to U.S. in June