Forza Motorsports 4 season pass holders, rejoice! Your purchase is about to further justify itself. The third of six announced DLC car packs for Forza 4 has been unveild, and this one comes via sponsorship from IGN.
The “December IGN pack” will feature 10 new whips for you to purchase. Without the season pass, the pack will run you 560 MS points, which equates to $6.90, or a mere 69 cents per car. The pack will include the following vehicles:
• 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
• 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
• 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4
• 2010 Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
• 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
• 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
• 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
• 1977 Ford Escort RS1800
• 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396
• 1957 Maserati 300 S
Three more packs will be coming in the next few months. The season pass includes all six packs, including the two previously released DLCs (The American Muscle Pack and the November Speed Pack) for 2400 MS Points, or $29.99, a 30-percent discount.
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- Topple giant ogres to save humanity in ‘Extinction,’ launching April 10
- Ubisoft backtracks, won’t drop $40 edition of ‘Rainbow Six Siege’ after all
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- 2018 Ford F-150 lineup including prices, pictures, mileage, and new features