Details on the fourth game in the Killzone series (the second game was Killzone: Liberation for the PSP and acted as a prequel) are still scarce as it is not due out until next year, but a new trailer has been released by developer Guerilla Games.
The game will be a direct sequel, picking up right where PS3’s Killzone 2 ended, as you fight off the invading Helghast forces as a member of the human Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA).
The game is due out in 2011, but an exact date is unknown. Check back with us after E3 for more info, and click below to watch the trailer.
Warning: This trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- These Raspberry Pi 3 bundles will cover everyone, from coders to gamers
- Outkast set a high bar for hip-hop. Duo Rae Sremmurd wants to clear it
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- Blizzcon coming to Los Angeles area in November — and you can get tickets soon
- NFL’s ‘Thursday Night Football’ has found a new home on Fox