As a year full of gaming releases begins to come to an end, fans everywhere are already setting their eyes on what’s to come. With Uncharted 4 one of the most anticipated titles being teased and previewed at gaming events like Playstation Experience, the hype around Nathan Drake has become very real. With a new multiplayer beta recently opened exclusively for those who have picked up a copy of The Nathan Drake Collection players can get a glimpse of what’s in store from Naughty Dog’s hit franchise.
In this video avid gamer Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the new multiplayer beta to bring a first look at what’s new with Uncharted 4. With one mode of multiplayer team death-match, two new maps and tons of exciting sidekicks and load-outs, this just may be a beta you will want to check out before it closes this December 13th. See it all and more in this quick video.
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?
- Topple a cult, escape prison, or become a pirate in the best new games of March
- Here’s every game you’ll want to play in 4K HDR on the PS4 Pro
- ‘Doom’ Nintendo Switch update finally adds motion controls
- ‘Forza Horizon 3’ studio is reportedly working on a new Fable game