Gamers got their first glimpse at the newest installment in the Legend of Zelda franchise during Nintendo’s presentation at E3 2014. The new title will put series protagonist Link in an open-world environment. Nintendo might be trying to reboot its image with gamers, but it’s apparently not entirely ready to give up on its big franchises.
The short preview video shown by Nintendo also hinted at some other changes that are coming to the world of Zelda, including destructible environments. In the clip, Link also appeared to be equipped with a new bow that had a sort of sci-fi element to it.
The new Zelda game is expected to be released sometime in 2015.
- Forget painting-style transfers, this A.I. creates realistic portraits of fake people
- Master ‘New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe’ with these tips and tricks
- JBL’s CES lineup scoffs at wires with four new pairs of true wireless buds
- 2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross first drive review
- Garmin Vivosmart 4 review