Although no pricing for the bundle, which will arrive on May 3rd to meet the launch of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, has yet been announced, it is likely to be a coveted item among fans of the GameCube – especially as it will probably be the first opportunity for European gamers to buy the platinum GameCube.
The platinum Cube is already available in the USA and Japan, where it has proved massively successful among gamers. It’s expected that it will become available as a standalone item in Europe after the launch of the Zelda bundle.
The bundle deal isn’t the only incentive being offered by Nintendo to purchasers of Zelda – as announced previously, the game will be accompanied by a bonus disc featuring a Cube version of N64 classic Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and its previously unreleased sequel, Ura Zelda.
The story was originally reported by Cube Europe, who included a link to a German packshot of the bundle, and has since been confirmed by a Nintendo spokesperson, although no further details of the pack were forthcoming.
- These Raspberry Pi 3 bundles will cover everyone, from coders to gamers
- Hydro Bot is apparel tech that allows you to sweat without feeling wet
- Why wait? Here are 10 new gadgets from CES 2018 that you can buy right now
- Want a free year of Netflix? You’ll need to sign up for 2 years of Verizon Fios
- ‘Final Fantasy XV’ gets ‘Royal Edition’ complete with first-person mode