Nyko today announced a new accessory for the Xbox 360 which lets gamers customize the faceplate of the next generation video game system from Microsoft. The new GameFace 360 is priced at $19.99 and available now.
The GameFace 360, said Nyko, is a faceplate and skin kit that comes with six pre-printed designs, 15 blank templates and a two piece, snap together clear faceplate which houses the skins. Gamers download free software from Nyko’s Web site to help them create personal designs from photos, drawings and the like that they can print out at home. GameFace owners can also trade and share designs with others.
“Microsoft designed a product with a removable faceplate; Nyko is answering the gamers’ call to fully exploit the fun option of personalizing the 360,” said Susan Corben Cox, vice president of marketing, Nyko Technologies, in a statement. “At Nyko, we listen to the gamers, and design products to enhance their gaming lifestyle.”
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- Plug-in program expands Ricoh Theta V capabilities for new 360 tools
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold
- Get ‘Crazy Taxi’ and assassinate in 2D with February’s Xbox Games With Gold