Nyko Technologies yesterday unveiled new Microsoft Xbox 360 accessories which are available now. The Intercooler 360 and Intelligent Remote 360 are both priced at $19.99.
The Intercooler 360, said Nyko, is a snap-on cooling device which attaches to the back of the Xbox 360 console in either horizontal or vertical positions. It uses three fans to â€œdramatically increase air flowâ€ out of Microsoft’s next generation gaming console, helping to keep it cool. It is powered by the console itself and can either automatically power on and off as the Xbox 360 does or be turned on and off manually.
The Intelligent Remote 360 meanwhile is a remote control with backlit buttons which allows gamers the ability to control the gaming console and television with the same device. It is designed to compliment the Xbox 360’s design, draws power from AAA batteries and can learn commands from other remote controls.
“Microsoft has created a gaming system to become the entertainment centerpiece for the living room,” said Susan Corben Cox, vice president of marketing, Nyko Technologies, in a statement. “Nyko is bringing gamers accessories that will enhance their gaming experience and protect their valuable Xbox 360.”
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Having problems with your Xbox One? We have some possible solutions
- The best game console you can buy right now
- Immerse yourself in action with the best Xbox One headsets