Combs is presently looking for a partner to develop a game which would allow fans to build their own entertainment conglomerate.
A statement from Combs’ marketing company Blue Flame explained the mogul’s latest endeavor: “As Mr. Combs has experienced tremendous success in building his own conglomerate, we now want to offer video games users the opportunity to enjoy playing a game which they can enjoy and attempt to emulate his success.”
The statement continued, “As we have experienced tremendous success with Sean John, Bad Boy Entertainment, Justin’s Restaurant, and a variety of other initiatives, we are now looking to continue to broaden our reach. The line between the entertainment and marketing and advertising world has virtually disappeared, and this new game will have Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs’ likeness in a top of the line video game, which will reach the ever elusive youth and urban markets.”
No further details were available about the video game or when it would be released.
For those of you who didn’t already know, Vin Diesel also owns a video game company.
Source: Yahoo! Launch
- Where Baby Groot’s dance moves came from, and other FX secrets from ‘Guardians 2’
- Behind the breathtaking visual effects of ‘Blade Runner 2049’
- How ‘Coco VR’ convinced Pixar to put its pixels (and pride) into virtual reality
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- The best movies on Hulu, from ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ to ‘Reservoir Dogs’