Sony’s big keynote address at PlayStation Experience ran well into a third hour, and it was wall-to-wall with announcements and reveals. Like an extra-strength E3 press conference, Sony trotted out a parade of crowd-pleasing items, from a world’s-first look at Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End gameplay to the news that PlayStation 4 is the only console that Street Fighter V will ever appear on.
What you’re reading right now is a one-stop shop to all of Sony’s PSX keynote revelations, large and small. Follow the links to look closer at each big news item of the show, and cruise through galleries of the various trailers, broken down by platform.
- Here’s more than 15 minutes of gameplay from Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Electronic Arts offers PlayStation fans free games through PSX weekend
- Street Fighter V is a lifetime console exclusive on PS4, according to Sony
- Final Fantasy VII‘s Windows port comes to PS4 in spring 2015
- Twisted Metal creator David Jaffe reveals the notebook doodle multiplayer shooter, Drawn to Death
- Sony’s Santa Monica team preps free-to-play 5v2v5 shooter, Kill Strain
- Hello Games’ open galaxy exploration game No Man’s Sky still looks insane
- PlayStation 4 trailers & news
- PlayStation Vita trailers & news
- PlayStation 3 trailers & news