It’s been over five years since we’ve had the pleasure of murdering anything as Master Chief. Following the conclusion of what we’ll have to soon start calling the original trilogy, or perhaps the conclusion of the Covenant War if you include Halo: Reach and ODST in the discussion, Master Chief finally returns.
As you probably know by now, Master Chief was left floating in space, heading into a cryogenic tube at the end of Halo 3, while most of the universe thought he was dead. If you didn’t know that, sorry. Spoilers. But the story continues where the final clip of Master Chief left off, with the remains of the UNSC ship Forward Unto Dawn orbiting a mysterious planet.
With Bungie gone, the duties have fallen to 343 Industries, who are promising a new trilogy of games, featuring a new threat and an original new storyline, ensuring that we are far from done with the iconic Master Chief.
This is easily one of, if not the most anticipated game of the year. So to prepare you for the release on Tuesday, November 6, we have collected all the Halo 4 news to prepare you for the release, including our review. Just click on the banner below and get ready to step into the giant shoes of Master Chief once again.
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Kingdom Hearts III’
- Asus debuts ROG desktop, mechanical keyboard, cool lighting accessories at CES
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ so far