This Sunday, when the San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks face off in a divisional meeting, the game will have a slightly more personal element on the line for both teams’ young quarterbacks.
In a video advertising Madden 25, quarterbacks Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson, of the 49ers and Seahawks respectively, decided to raise the stakes. The losing quarterback of the actual game played this Sunday will have to shave off an eyebrow.
Kaepernick and Wilson, two of the most promising quarterbacks on two of the best teams in the NFL, play in Seattle at 5:30PST this Sunday. The winner will be in a good position in the NFC West, while the loser will have a quarterback with an asymmetrical face.
Check back with us on Saturday to see who Madden 25 thinks is going to bust out the razor. In week 1, the game went a respectable 11 and 5.
- How to watch NFL games online, with or without cable
- Gamers mourn Jacksonville shooting victims as Madden tournament turns to tragedy
- Passion and tech took Terrell Lloyd from 49ers superfan to team photographer
- Feeling nostalgic? Here are the 25 best Sega Genesis games
- ‘Aquaman’ movie: Everything we know about it so far