A project with the title Uncharted: Fight For Fortune popped up in the listings for Brazil and Australia’s game ratings boards, with One Loop Games listed as the developer on the project. One Loop Games previously worked on the mobile games God of War: Betrayal, Spider Man 3, James Bond: Casino Royale, and Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile, as well as console games Star Wars Episode III, Full Spectrum Warrior, and The Saboteur.
The game is listed as a Vita release on the Brazil listing, but the Australia listing indicates that it will be a multi-platform game, so a Playstation 3 release seems likely. Possibly the most interesting element of the listings, however, is a note on the Brazil ratings report that describes Fight For Fortune as a “casino/cards” game.
The project isn’t listed by title on the One Loop Games website, though the site does hint at a “Secret Project #1” that it recently completed and a “Secret Project #2” that’s currently underway.
The previous Vita release in the franchise, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, was a critical success, earning an 8.5/10 in our Digital Trends review.
- Dear game designers: Please rip off these brilliant game ideas from 2017
- ‘Anthem,’ BioWare’s ambitious answer to ‘Destiny,’ reportedly pushed to 2019
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- These are the 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- ‘God of War’ director says future games could be set in ancient Egypt