Zombies are apparently all the rage in video games these days. You have the obvious zombie massacre games like Dead Rising 2, games that bewilderingly change the direction of a franchise like the recently announce Yakuza 4 that pits a Japanese mob boss against the undead for some bizarre reason, and game additions that allow you to step out of the game’s mold and slaughter the walking dead as with Black Ops’ zombie mode. We can now add Red Dead Redemption to that list thanks to the DLC “Undead Nightmare”.
Although no official release date has been announced for the single player zombie expansion- unless you count “coming very soon”- before Halloween seems logical. No official price has been released either, but previous Red Dead DLCs have all cost $10.
As for the story of the DLC, there are zombies, you have guns. What more do you need to know? According to Rockstar, Marston will face off against the undead while attempting to seek a cure for the infectious zombie plague. The pack also features new weapons, zombie animals, and a new secret location, plus new multiplayer features that will be revealed later.
Warning: This trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ raises over $500,000 for charity, is now on consoles
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Tips And Tricks You Must Know
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ online mode gallops into open beta in November