The LittleBigPlanet spinoff, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, will get a digital deluxe edition that includes in-game costumes based on characters from Sony games.
The skins include Jin Sakai from Ghost of Tsushima, Sam Porter Bridges from Death Stranding, Connor from Detroit: Become Human, and Deacon St. John from Days Gone. The bundle is $80 on both systems and comes with a digital artbook, soundtrack, and cosmetic items like emotes.
A physical special edition comes with a Sackboy stuffed animal, though pricing details for that special edition are still unknown.
Sackboy: A Big Adventure, will launch for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 12 and will retail for $60 on both consoles. Fans who pre-order any edition of the game through the PlayStation Store or a supporting retailer receive a digital comic titled The Gathering Storm, which expands on the game’s backstory.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor comes to current consoles in 2023
- PS5 restock: Where you can buy a PS5 right now
- A PlayStation VR2-focused State of Play is coming next week
- Sony wants half of its PlayStation games on PC by 2025
- PlayStation Plus Premium is off to a rough start overseas